What could go wrong?

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Touchdown!

So after 12 hrs. of flying, I finally hailed down into London this mourning. Not a bad flight at all. I initially thought my Laptop power cord would be too powerful for the in-flight electric plug to handle. Shockingly, it was able juice my Laptop for the entire duration!

I ended up gaming for about 5-6 hours straight on my Sony Vaio. What can I say, The Witcher is an additive game. :)



Anyways, I was able to take some cool pictures of the London cityscape as we touched down through my iPhone :







Oddly enough, for about 30 mins. the airplane did circles around Heathrow airport. The in-flight screen presented an amusing visual representation:



After we landed, we were pleasantly greeted by my Uncle, Aunt, and Grandmother who had graciously taken the trip from Birmingham to London to welcome both us and 6 gigantic suitcases.

And now, after two Red Bulls (sugar free) and 12 more hours, I've yet to get any sleep. Running on only 2 hours of sleep. Probably will end up crashing out in the early evening.

Oh, one more thing. It's good to be home!

1 comment:

  1. Coooool. Gotta love the navigation! It must have been doing circles because you were USING YOUR IPHONE! I guess that's why they ask us to turn off all electronic devices... so the plane can land!
    :D

    ReplyDelete